Tuesday, January 5, 2010

jaws 5: fuck my life

Nothing spectacular but the coldness of the desert. Less spectacular is the fact that I did something bad to my jaw and cannot eat hard foods or 4lb hamburgers for at least a week. I never realized how much I took these babies for granted until I lost the power to mindlessly crunch away. Sob. Anywhos, working on a third draft of my play and trying to figure out how to extend the idea into a feature film to then someday *dream take to the sundance labs and later produce. I'm also working on a short film as a producer and dealing with some minor stresses with that (my anxiety over my inadequacies really comes out when I'm given such responsibility). But yeah, life is...happening I suppose. I will have to update this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment