Monday, November 9, 2009

A Tiny Rant

Life is ridiculous right now. Piles of assignments, a multitude of projects, and none are really things that I want to do or think will benefit me right now. I want to WRITE and damnit, these things are just getting in the way. In terms of scheduling meetings with ma awesome script-co-pilot and getting writers' block when I otherwise wouldn't, these responsibilities suck. I understand why I'm in school and what good it's doing me, but fuck man. Just fuck. I cannot wait for Thanxgiving and I cannot wait for Winter Break. I just want to relax and get work done. But for now, I will just keep on living and hopefully get past these dumby dumb hurdles. Also, the new Venture Bros. isn't online just yet and I ate some nasty Chinese food, so that could be why I'm in such a bad mood. Yeah...probably like 50% is just that. Well, adios.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts on school right now: Fuck, really?
    My thoughts on the new Venture Bros.: FUCK! REALLY? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete