Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pavement Reunion and Bronzie

This has been a great week for me, and I apologize for the incessant rambling that is about to take place. So, I like this girl a lot, and she seems to like me, and we've been spending almost inordinate amounts of time together considering our schedules, and I am head over heels. Fuckin' happy and excited to see where this goes. People always say it'll happen when you least expect it, and I always thought that was malarkey...until now. On another note, Pavement is reuniting and I am beyond any level excitement over that today. My favorite band getting back together, and I, planning to see them for the first time (Got into them after they broke up) in Central Park. Pre-sale is tomorrow morning and you bet I'll be getting tickets before they sell out. So yeah, have that to look forward to. The short film is also making progress, and today I unexpectedly made a connection with this great band, The Bronzed Chorus. They came in and hung out and did a short interview. I had a wonderful time hanging out with them. They were funny, intelligent, and honest people which is rare in the music industry. The best thing other than meeting them, getting a shirt, and shaking their hands was talking to them about film scores. They have an interest in it, and are inclined to lend me a song or two should I need one. I'll be in contact with them this week to see what can happen with that, but the odds of me getting the rights to one of their songs for a short film seems very likely. And with that, I leave you this: A video of them playing live. Peace out dawgs.

2 comments:

  1. The Bronzed Chorus is pretty cool, it seems, from that video and that great name. Also, congratulations, hopefully, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are just great right now with this girl, so I think congrats are in order. Thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete