Friday, September 4, 2009

Slave to the Grind: A Good Title for a Fictional Account of an R Kelly Groupie

So it's a nice Labor Day weekend and....I have very little write about. Talk about, sure. Rage about? Not really. But write? Nope. Not a thing. I guess this is where I go on to mention a few of the recent occurrences in my life without any real tact or form. Had a band practice today and it was pretty darn glorious if occasionally frustrating. I want to play shows very soon, but we're still in the process of integrating our new singer. So that's where my frustrations came from, being unable to show this town what we've got. Started reading PREACHER and holy fuck is it amazing. Finished What is the What? and was moved to some very masculine looking tears. Tonight? I do not know. Podcast? Soon. If you'd like to listen to the first podcast, go here and as always, I am entertained and humbled by the great cynical writing of Jake Tueffel on his blog, the madame arms. Well, that's all I have. I guess something should end this.

eh.

2 comments:

  1. We'll figure out sometime to record. You could always invite your little Miss to be a guest on the podcast. If she's impressed by such exploits. If not, Sunday is no sabbath for either of us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Miss was more like a complete-miss if you catch my drift. Nice catch. Anywho, yeah sometime Sunday should work out for me. Perhaps we can figure something with Kylution out since his folks are out of town.

    ReplyDelete